We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager who will oversee the entire distribution plan of the company and manage the warehouse operations by projecting, dispatching, and storing products—forecasting the product volume and creating pick-up and drop-off schedules while managing warehouse staff.
To be a successful candidate, you should be dedicated, competent, have strong leadership skills, multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and perform duties that maximize profits.
- Manage day-to-day operational challenges while leading the team to meet or exceed department goals
- Oversee distribution of warehousing and shipping by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, and scheduling expenditures
- Recruit, select, train, and coach employees
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage
- Communicate organizational needs, oversee department performance, identify, and develop relationships between team members, management, and external vendors
- Manage warehouse operations by stock control, inventory management, and motivate employees
- Develop warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems
- Develop warehouse operations systems by analyzing process workflow and implementing changes
- Achieve warehouse operations by contributing recommendations and following policies
- Please note that the above job description is not a complete overview of the daily duties, and additional work is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, or another related field
- At least five years of experience working as a warehouse manager and two years of leadership experience
- Experience using the Microsoft office suite
- Physically able to bend and stand for a long time, lift boxes above and below the waist, including frequent lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Excellent data entry and data processing skills
- Proficient in schedule and report creation
- Skilled in analyzing information
- Ability to multitask on a team and alone
- Ability to manage processes successfully
- Superb communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
Executive Staffing Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.